How would I use PlotJuggler to view data streaming from an Arduino via serial port?
PlotJuggler: The Best Time Series Visualization Tool for ROS
SerialPlot - Realtime Plotting Software
Using Processing with Arduino for Serial Data Plotting
How To Use Arduino's Serial Plotter - YouTube
PlotJuggler is a time series visualization tool that can be used to view data streaming from an Arduino via serial port
. Here are the steps to use PlotJuggler to view data streaming from an Arduino via serial port:
- Install PlotJuggler on your computer. PlotJuggler is available for Linux, macOS, and Windows. You can download the latest version of PlotJuggler from the official website: https://github.com/facontidavide/PlotJuggler/releases.
- Connect your Arduino to your computer via USB cable.
- Open the Arduino IDE and upload the sketch that reads data from the sensors and sends it to the serial port. Here's an example sketch that reads data from an analog sensor and sends it to the serial port:
- Open a terminal or command prompt and run the following command to view the data streaming from the Arduino via serial port:
/dev/ttyACM0with the name of the serial port that your Arduino is connected to. You can find the name of the serial port in the Arduino IDE under the "Tools" menu.
- PlotJuggler should now open and display the data streaming from the Arduino in real-time. You can customize the plot by adding new plots, changing the colors, and adjusting the scales.
to plot data from the serial port. The Arduino IDE also has a built-in Serial Plotter that can be used to create graphs of numerical data sent on the serial port
what is the process for setting up PlotJuggler to receive data from an Arduino
what types of data can be visualized using PlotJuggler
are there any other software options for visualizing data from an Arduino via serial port